Richard acquired his manufacturing skills as an apprentice when he had worked for a manufacturing company from 1980 to 1988. Salvatore joined the company in 1984 after his completion of High School. A small manufacturing facility was set up in 1986 in a garage and immediately flourished. D'Errico's Platinum Corp. was established in 1988 and the Grand Opening in the Williamsbridge Road store was in 1989. The family business expanded due to the " sincerity" and the will to "satisfy" customers in a very friendly, courteous and professional manner.
Some Important Facts
• D'Errico Jewelers is a single store operation manufacturing in its own building in Westchester on Central Avenue.
• D'Errico is a medium to high range jeweler who strongly emphasizes special order jewelry with a unique service.
• While you wait for repairs, friendly advice and preventive maintenance are an important part of our business.
• More than 1/2 of the customers that come into the store are there because of our unique service.
• The business is owned by Richard and Sal D'Errico and have over 15 employees and is successfully expanding.
Our Mission Statement Declares:
> Unparalleled service in our industry
> Success for it's principal
> Opportunity for it's employees
> A warm professional atmosphere for both the client and staff
> Resulting in the best value and service for the consumer