Watch Repair Procedure
• All watches are examined and repaired in the order in which they are received.
• As soon as the problem is isolated, we will call you with a full explanation and estimate before the repairs are even started.
• At that time you can either approve or decline the work to be done.
• If declined please allow 7-10 days for pickup with no extra charge to you.
• If approved, according to the availability of parts, we will process your repair in a "timely" fashion. Allow approximately 3-8 weeks.
• We will contact you as soon as your piece is ready for pickup
• Please be advised that complications with part availability and backorders are not uncommon.
Battery Replacement Procedure
• Watch is carefully opened, battery is identified and replaced.
• Case is then sealed to manufacturers specifications.
• Whether or not the battery was the problem, there will be a $10-$25 charge, depending on the type of watch and battery.
• Batteries can't be tested prior to opening.
General Watch Care
• Avoid drastic temperature changes
• Avoid dampness, humidity and perspiration
• Wipe face of time piece with soft cloth after every wear
• When quarts watches are not in use, pull out crown
• Stone in dry consistent temperature
"If You Don't Have a Good Watch...You Can't Have a Good Time!"
All Work Guaranteed for 1 Year Under Normal Wear